Aviation Emissions and Climate Action
The Heidelberg Center for the Environment (HCE) and the OA Springer Nature journal, Climate Action, invite you to the webinar: Aviation Emissions and Climate Action.
Aviation emissions account for about 2.5% of global carbon emissions, and by 2050, their share could rise to 22%.
Can climate action reduce aviation emissions and what is the role of different actors?
Join us for this exciting discussion on 20th of July at 18.00 CET.
- Prof. Nives Dolšak and Prof. Aseem Prakash , University of Washington
- Dr. Paul Tobin, University of Manchester
- Dr. Nicole Schmidt, Heidelberg University
- Dr. Brendan Moore, University of East Anglia
A preliminary program will soon be released.
Register for the webinar by sending an E-mail to Dr. Spyros Bakas firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive your personalized link for the webinar once you register
* The webinar is free of charge but registration is required